From the Fast Market Forum

https://forum.fastmarket.com/showthread.php?t=3148

Hi Folks, " F.M. Clients "

I suppose this is yesterdays news to some members, but I just got this
from the Horses Mouth, The horses mouth, being my Bank Manager here in
Queensland Australia.
My wife and I did ask our bank to try and do a re-call on her $2,250.00
she sent to Fastmarkets Bank Account in Cyprus 11 weeks ago.
We did get notified officially today from our Bank Manager, that he
managed to speak to management at the Cyprus Bank, and was informed that
the Fastmarket account, had been closed, " Not by the Bank itself " but
by the account holder, and no trace of them could be found.
Had the account been still operational and active, our Bank would have
had a big chance of getting her money back.

I hope this information will help some members, because it is not a
rumour anymore, it is Plain Hard Fact.

" PUMPKIN "
Next Post Previous Post