Mac / PC and autosurf arena...

Hey guys, FYI - I am on a Mac, currently using Tiger i.e. OSX 10.4.x and I use Yahoo Messenger all the time !!! Don't know how well the webcam works as I don't have one, but it IS an option in the sofware.

I use both platforms, Mac always by choice, and have found very, very few times when I have been "forced" to use my PC. Unfortunately, sites that INSIST on using Internet Explorer, especially the latest version of same (such as my 401K plan administrator ) make me need the PC as MS is no longer supporting IE for the Mac (no big loss there).

I have recently been surfing the few sites I work with exclusively on my Mac. (Those would be XpertHits, 50cents2surf, CashTwistTraffic and 12DP {of course}). My PC crashed the other day and I haven't had time to completely get it back up and running properly yet. I have had no problems surfing on my Mac, and actually have been able to catch a couple of viewed sites trying to bust frames and "phone home" as I have a 'snitch' program on my Mac.

I have almost always been able to find/figure out a workaround on the rare occasions when it has been necessary. Unless you are using some sort of specialized software you should be able to do pretty much anything on a Mac that you are doing on a PC.

And as a major bonus, it's much less worrisome in terms of viruses, trojans, bots, etc..... I do so love my MAC! :)

Just my $.02.

Hope the upcoming year brings each and every one of you joy, laughter, good health and prosperity.
Next Post Previous Post