Stormpay issues at cashbacksurf.com

Stormpay issues at cashbacksurf.com The same situation with 12DP, about stormpay issues :
======================

This is going to all members of cashbacksurf.com

As many of you are also members of 12dailypro you may already be aware of the issues with Stormpay and EMO.

Appearantly Stormpay is playing hardball and has threatened to close 12dailypro's account if they continue to offer EMO.

Oner of the issues that Stormpay has is allowing members who pay with one processor to receive payments in another.

Therefore in an attempt to head off any confrontation we are modifying our "multi-processor" policy/terms.

You can continue to use multiple processors but you will be paid first to the processor you upgrades with until that upgrade is exhausted then you will be paid in the next processor you paid with, etc.

As an example. You upgrade for $100.00 using Stormpay then yu change your processor and upgrade for $50 using EMO. The first $200 in cashouts will be paid to stormpay and the next $100 in cashouts will be paid to EMO.

Hopefully this will satisfy any issues that Stormpay may have regarding potential money laundering, etc.

I regret any inconvenience over this but I must warn you should Stormpay threanten us with closing our account we also may have to do what 12dailypro did and stop using EMO as most of our members still use Stormpay and Paypal.

I will ad that if I was EMO and caught wind of this I would sue Stormpay for every penny they have. But that is just me and since I am no EMO then I have little choice but to play the game the best I can to protect my member's interests. I hope you understand.

If you have any questions on this please let me know with a contact request or catch me on Yahoo messenger.

This policy Change is affective immediately and the TERMS and FAQ are being updated.

Bill
Next Post Previous Post