Investigation about online-capital's address

One of friend, wrote this message about online-capital's address :

www.online-capital. com

ONLINE CAPITAL LTD.
PO BOX #123 WIENERBERGSTRASSE 9
VIENNA 1100
AUSTRIA


Hi,

I am living in Vienna and have visited the building-address two weeks ago. There is no such company at Wienerbergstrasse 9. Its a big business-park and I asked at the central-desk- office for ONLINE CAPITAL. They have never heard about such a company. I showed them the pictures of the homepage which I have printed out. Then a security-member appeared and he told me, that police has made investigations a few months ago about a company, which have used exactly the same adress. It was not Online-Capital, but unfortunatly he could not remember the name.

I have contact with the german-speaking support, because the telephon-number is from Vienna. It is forwarded to a cell-phone. It seems, that he is also only an investor from Vienna who have agreed to make telephon-support and know nothing concret about the people in the background. I will meet him next weekend.

The bank-account is not from Austria. It is located in Liechtenstein, which is a small country which is well known for discreet banking.

I have also wrote my sceptical thoughts to the Admin, but he cannot (will not?) tell me about any real adress or company-name here in Vienna.

Robert
Next Post Previous Post