Grand Hits

Grand HitsI copied this from the "GrandHits" info. Many members have reported surfing problems

We have had many reports of surfing problems most describe a blank white page when they attempt to start surfing or the session immediately ends and they are forced back to the home page. I have been attempting to duplicate this all wekend and have had no luck, I have tried from many different locations but I am able to surf.

However I do not doubt all of you, today I made some changes in the coding for the surfbar. Hopefully many of you that have been having difficulties will now be able to surf, I am seriously thinking of making surfing a voluntary thing, where it will not be required to surf to earn your daily ROI. We are still a traffic / advertising / internet marketing based autosurf but as membership grows, the surfing is becoming a hassle, especially for those of you that could care less about traffic and do not even have url's that you actively promote. So I think it may be in our best interest here to move forward this way and those that wish to surf can do so, but those that do not want to surf. We will let you all know when and if this goes into effect. Just thought I would pass it on... I am O.K.

....Gerry is certainly toughing it out here, & as a member of "grandhits" I too have experienced one or two of these problems, but nothing that a little bit of "kiwi ingenuity" & positive pro-action couldn't fix,eg. choosing to surf at a different time of the day, using another computer, etc. If only some people could help themselves, but rather it seems, the trend is to continue bleating non-stop. I agree, that this is not a good look for Gerry & his Team, who I believe are doing their utmost to appease each concern every-which-way.

...that Gerry is considering other options, gives hope to those like me who will continue to support him in his efforts. I can only hope that as a result, Gerry, his Team & the devoted users of "grandhits" will stand to benefit, long term. When all options are exhausted, & "grandhits" demise is inevitable...I am certain that it wont be because they didn't try...me, well, I am not looking that far ahead yet....
Next Post Previous Post